Saturday, January 15, 2011

This evening as I ponder

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... It’s dark and rainy. Kind of a thought provoking night. One made for thinking deep thoughts.

I am thinking... how I can be a better mom and wife.

I am thankful for... a child that loves me even when I fail, motherhood doesn’t come with an instruction book.

I am wearing... jeans, thermal shirt and socks.

I am remembering... People that take advantage of others and are passive aggressive and wondering if I am even a little bit. I hope not.

I am going... get back into walking, soon.

I am currently reading... Something Whack on the head…. About moving toward creativity.

I am hoping... my mind stops spinning soon so I get sleepy, but I suspect I am over tired and that’s the real problem.

On my mind... friendship...what it is and what it is not

Noticing that... real friends are rare.

Pondering these words... But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint. How can I better follow this advice in my daily life, and are we really suppose to sit back and do nothing? Or are we suppose to still seek and live our life but not have the abundance of stress and worries that seem to dominate so many of our lives?

From the kitchen... Nuthin’

Around the house... still need to take down the outside decorations. Hubby will need to help.

One of my favorite things… my daughters smile.

Happy Tending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!