Monday, January 10, 2011

Just a few things.....

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... it’s kinda gray and looks like a storm is brewing.

I am thinking... How I should slow down more and do my laundry. :-)

I am thankful for... naps. Need I say more? Naps give me just some time to think and plan.

I am wearing... Jeans and a t-shirt

I am remembering... When my baby was born.

I am going... need to go grocery shopping soon. And tomorrow make a yummy dish, today I have no idea what dinner will bring.

I am currently reading... My daughters story books.

I am hoping... That we have a nice spring so an early garden can be planted.

On my mind... Change

Noticing that... Silence is golden.

From the kitchen... Hot chocolate with a splash of my husband’s coffee = Kim’s homemade mocha.

Around the house... My drier always takes longer to dry when it’s windy, wonder why?

One of my favorite things … snoring from my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!