Linking up with 3 in 30 and Our Good Life today.
- To weed my garden and flower bed every Saturday morning.
- To walk for 30 minutes 3 times a week to start (per doctor orders--so lets make it happen).
- To organize the basement and finally get it DONE. This has been ongoing since last summer and weighing heavily on me.
I weeded my garden but not my flower bed every week. I missed a Saturday in the garden as well.Of course looking out there today I see more weeds. Ugh..... and Kelp knee high.... That's another story.....
AND the big daunting, overwhelming task of the basement; sorting and organizing it. I have some small stuff to do but I want to share some before and after photos. YOU MUST promise to not judge me harshly by these photos gentle friends...... Pinkie Promise!
|AFTER: I even sorted my gift cabinet|
(where I buy gifts and store them....
yeah I store ahead even in that department)
|AFTER: It was cleaned off and then as |
I did some more sorting it
filled up with more sewing area stuff.
So I have a small afternoon project still.
That box is all pictures I need to
sort and put in albums.
noticed being straightened up
This contains my magazines, stained glass stuff
and oil paints as well as water colors, canned items,
party stuff and a mixer.
I really look like a hoarder here...
My Goals for August 2012 3 in 30 are:
- I want to tackle my Pantry area. Get it ready for the fall harvest and stock up I will be doing.
- Paint the front porch and trim.
- Get lessons IDEAS (notice I said ideas--child led means we are a bit on the fluid side, but I want to get supplies out, and things to put before Bear --mommy is a facilitator of her education, I can and will guide it or else all we would do is learn about strawberry shortcake!) figured out for September through December (but leave lots of leeway room). We will slowly start with lessons in Mid August.
Will join me in my 3 in 30 challenge and pick three goals you want to accomplish in August? Make them goals you can keep and in the end you have three things to mark off your list!
Thank you gentle friends.