Monday, February 7, 2011

sitting here dreaming a little....

So I threw my back out again. No idea how. Was sitting on the floor at Play to Learn with Sarah and went to get up and had pain. Now I have been laid up for 2-3 days and hating it. Sometimes we are shown when we need to slow down with a hammer when we refuse to listen to the whispers, huh?


FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... It's sunny but on the cool side. We just returned from visiting a housebound friend.

I am thinking... I need to do laundry and start dinner.

I am thankful for... good health and a great husband.

I am wearing... jeans, turtleneck and socks.

I am remembering... my dad.

I am going... prepare several meals ahead so we don't have a repeat of last week.

I am currently reading... The internet right this moment....

I am hoping... people find all their loved ones that are missing. Either alive or that they are able to have closure.

On my mind... getting outside!

Noticing that... God has a way of bringing people to Him.

Pondering these words... daily blog?????

From the kitchen... Making dinner plans

Around the house... washing the bathroom sink....

One of my favorite things… remains my daughters giggle!

Happy Tending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!