Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring?

The calendar may say so but the weather is looking like mid-November. Since the last post we haven't really been able to be outside for more than a few minutes at a time for yard work. Hoping that this will change soon, I am itching to get my hands in some dirt! We did plant a few things inside, and they are slowly sprouting.

Last Thursday our little group planted seeds for a learning project. Sarah's little garden pots should be very interesting! :-) I let her do her own thing and she planted several things in each little pot. I think we'll till up her own little garden plot next to her little play house and let her plant her special garden things there. A good learning experience.


I am also itching to get my craft room/play room done. Next we will be moving Sarah into our room and we will be moving into hers to give her a bit more space. She will get to pick out her own paint colors and we will paint what's her room now some neutral colors with maybe one accent wall and be done up here! Excited for that. I've been wanting to do it for a while, all good things take time! Have used the grain mill and it works very well. So excited about that. Hopefully time will grant me the chance to use it. Guess it's time to look at our calendar and then learn the word NO. LOL


Outside my window... The sky is dark.... oh it's night time! :-)

I am thinking... Some nice quiet time would be nice. Maybe a maid? LOL

I am thankful for... my family

I am wearing... Pj's, it is after 10 pm after all.

I am remembering... that I need to get my coupon binder going....

I am going... go to a little girls 3rd birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday Gracie!

I am currently reading... Sweing Clothes Kids Love

I am hoping... that I gain knowledge and wisdom soon

On my mind... quiet time

Noticing that... my little girl is growing up so fast.

Pondering these words... " To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to. " Kahlil Gibran

From the kitchen... silence

Around the house... The sounds of Bob's chatting and the TV talking about high treason....

One of my favorite things… baseball

Blessed Tendings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!