Sunday, April 28, 2013

Looking backwards

I started this blog in 2009, September 15th to be exact.  That very first post can be seen here...  Looking back on those first years with hit and miss posts I see a woman experiencing growth.  I still see that, and I'm glad.  This journal of mine shows me concrete proof that I am growing and striving to be more than I was yesterday. Can anyone ask for anything more.  That they learn, grow, and love? 

My family then: 
 
 
My family now:
 
 
Trunks Photography/Tacoma Area
This blog has been about my journey.  The road has not always been smooth, in fact sometimes it has been down right rocky but its been my road.  Thank you to each one that has prayed and encouraged me along the way. 
 
God certainly has surrounded me with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!