Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kitchen

OK, I can't seem to see our before pictures. I am sure if you have followed the blog very long you will have seen some from activities we have done.

I made our curtains but they are kind of hard to see here.




See all my zukes....  yeah I need to get cracking on some relish and bread.

I made a ruffle on the bottom of the curtains
I'm not sure you can tell. 
Also notice the thistle copper pan... 
Thistles are a family "plant" on my side


New floor and stove and counter bottoms.
 
Fruit "pie display" thingy  Notice my sign says the
kitchen is CLOSED.  *grin*

Fly fishing reel and net

Creel and copper fish
 
 
And basically we are done!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!