Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Picture Linky Party

Come on!  Who doesn't love fall?  I know I do! 

Well my new friend Veronica over at Adventures of V & D is going to have a Fall Picture Link Party on October 11th! 

Get out those cameras; dust off the tripods, get the cobwebs off the camera case, and take some pictures of our wonderful scenery! 

 
Veronica has a few guidelines set up:  Read them here.....
 
November in WA

November walk (Look how little Bear was last year!)
 
 
So get out and have some fun.  I plan to; so on October 11th YOU can look forward to seeing fall through my eyes, and maybe Bear's too!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. How fun. Those leaves look gorgeous. Ours haven't begun to change yet. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!