My September 2012 goals.
- I want to try work boxes , I think. This is a goal. Get things off the shelf and into a few plastic see through boxes. Make it easier for each things to be pulled off the shelf and done. I also want to add that I have a couple DVD's from Susan Evans I still want to watch, and then I will include a honest review... I bought the DVD's myself at the WHO convention--ok the hubs did the buying-- so you will get an HONEST review. *smile*
- Develop a rhythm for our day. Yeah, we will see how this goes.
- Make menu plans for 4 weeks of meals. Yes I will post the finished product when I am done.
If you guessed #2 you are 100% correct. This development of a daily rhythm continues to elude me. I think I just have too much on my plate trying to get stuff done and I think I set myself up to fail. So this is leading me on to my goals for October. The goals I am picking for October really are much more personal. Working on me kind of thing.
Linking up today with Our Good Life.
- I want to try work boxes.
Yeah, those are going OK, but still a work in progress. We took this week off official learning, though we did still learn, in an effort to help me get through the first week of a very busy and full term at college.
- Develop a rhythm for our day.
I have addressed this already. I think the problem is I put too much on my plate and then get overwhelmed. Do you ever do that? How do you find a balance?
- Make menu plans for 4 weeks of meals.
I actually did this! Last week I posted the finished product and am starting to follow, or try to follow it. I guess I need to get out of my rut of bad habits!
If you created goals for September I hope you did amazing. Will YOU join me in my 3 in 30 challenge and pick three goals you want to accomplish in October? Make them goals you can keep and in the end you have three things to mark off your list! Making goals a reality, three at a time.
So on to October and my 3 in 30 goals. As I said I am making October goals more personal. Me goals I guess. yes, that sounds very selfish and self centered but in reality they aren't.
- To own my No's and Yes's.
To really think about what I am doing and not do it because I feel obligated. Accountability I guess. To say the word "NO" less to Bear so that when I do say it, it carries weight.
To be accepting and learn I can only do so much. People will fail and falter. People will take advantage, people will hate, people will gossip (lets face it gossip is also hateful speech) and there is NOTHING I can do to stop it.
- To spend at least one Saturday doing nothing but crafting, maybe two!
This will be hard, but I want to do this. I want to create things. Hubs and Bear can do a Saturday once or twice a month without me DICTATING their movements.AND ONE thing that's very practical, if I don't put it on a list soon, it will never get done....
- To make my flannel board.
Yep, I bought the supplies almost two years ago and just haven't had time to complete it. I need to; before Bear is old enough to do it herself.So there you have it. My October goals. Have you made your goals yet? Check out Our Good Life for more information on the 3 in 30 challenge.