- Clean the house;
- Nature walk (Monday with the Nature Homeschool Club);
- Write a wrap up for my rule meeting I attended (Due Thurs);
- Write a wrap up of the Information Request I made to the state of Washington (Due Thurs);
- Laundry (I swear it really does multiply);
- Weed flower beds (its been a month! GASP);
- Decide and finalize 3 in 30 goals for August;
- Do some sewing for part of Bears Birthday present;
- Attend a little boys birthday party (I may just have to send Bear and Hubs);
- Take cabinet doors off (Friday); and
- Other various sundry odds and ends and homework.
Now I can mark this off as I complete it... So I can then begin the big and FUN plan of finalizing our upcoming school year. I am so excited about this.
Sometimes I really feel like I am running on empty. The end is in sight though. The satisfaction I get when I enter the basement is amazing. Working on goals for August will be hard to narrow it down.
Linking up today with Sam's Noggin and her blog hop.
|2011 a sample of what we did in Pre-K|
I am looking at breaking down and getting a planner, but really don't have the foggiest notion of which one would work best for us. Oh decisions, decisions.....
So now I guess I need to get cracking and tending my garden. *smile*