Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Big Hit



Awesome past few days. Today the weather was almost perfect and we spent a few hours of it outside in the back yard working on the new raspberry bed. We plan to transplant most of the raspberries (leaving a few behind in the old bed for moving next year) to a bigger area near the garden plot.

Here are a few pictures.


Last night I used the juicer for the first time. We all loved the juice! Sarah helped and drank almost 2 glasses as did Bob. I drank 1, it was a little too sweet for me. But notheless it was yummy and I was happy to get the fresh vegs and fruits into my family's tummy. I can see a busy summer and fall ahead of us as we move forward with canning and preserving. FUN!!! I always think it's beautiful to see home canned jars on a shelf.

And then tonight, I found out while Sarah and I were outside in the back we got a fed ex delivery.... OUR GRAIN MILL CAME!



Outside my window... A weather change is upon us.... bye bye sunshine!

I am thinking... we have so much to do! My craft/sewing area, painting Sarah's room......

I am thankful for... sunshine and understanding

I am wearing... pants and shirt
I am remembering... I need to make my co-op order from Azure Standard tonight!

I am going... to try to catch up on things around the house

I am currently reading... square foot gardening

I am hoping... for peace in family situations

On my mind... dinner

Noticing that... God gives us so much beauty and so often we neglect to recognize the fact.

Pondering these words... "love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe"
From the kitchen... Chili and soon cornbread

Around the house... Sarah's humming

One of my favorite things… Listening to said humming. :-)

Blessed Tendings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!