Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful for my friends

Thank you to Debspoon's and
Free Digital Photos.net
Dear Friend,

I love you.  I know I don't say it often enough.  I enjoy our times together.  I enjoy our talks about children, life, husbands, and children....  Yes I certainly do.  I look forward to times together where we chat, enjoy a meal, coffee and desert, or even just your company while waiting for our kiddos to finish a class, or project together.  I look forward to your emails, phone calls, texts, and yes even those occasional REAL letters that we might exchange.  I love you for being you.  I know how rare you are.  I know your value and how hard it is in todays world to have real life friendships, even when miles separate us.

I am thankful for having you in my life.  You help to make me who I am.  You may have known me for years, or you might be brand new in my life, but I am grateful and appreciative of your friendship and love.  I pray for you daily.  I pray for your health and for your family.  You are valuable to me.  Knowing you has enriched my life, the life of my family, and given me many blessings.  I am THANKFUL FOR YOU.

Thank you for letting me into your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!