Thursday, August 8, 2013

Looking backward


Here are a few pictures of some of our adventures last academic year.  It's fulfilling and good to think back on the fun we had while learning this past year.  Lately, however, I feel like I know more than humanly possible to know about breaded dragons.  Bear is in love with them.  Me, well not so much.  Oh the joys of home learning!

This picture pretty much sums up how Bear approaches learning and life:  With wild love and abandon.  She loves learning about what she is passionate about.  She loves creating things from her own imagination.  She loves hunting for fairies, pirates, dragon flies, and reindeer.  She loves being an adventure girl.  She has a crazy streak and a sweetness all rolled into one package.  She's our Bear!














 
 
 
 
 
 
At the end of the day, even adventure girls have to rest and rejuvenate.  What better way to it then cuddled up on the couch with your favorite Tinker Bell blanket? 
 
 
My Bear will be 6 years old on Friday.  Happy Birthday to my adventure girl!  Mommy and Daddy love you VERY BERRY MUCH!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to work with me to bring your readers the best frugal shopping tips for this back to school season; everyone could use some help pinching pennies, right? Please shoot me an email when you get a chance and we can discuss this further. Thanks!

    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!