|Super Sweet Blogging Award!!|
There are a few rules and regulations to get out of the way, along with a few question and answers before I get to the blogs I nominate. I would love it if you would stop by Claire's over at Frank Academy of Awesomeness and send a great big "HOWDY" and let her know I sent you.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you (Of Course!)
2. Answer the 5 Super Sweet Questions (Do I have to? *grin*)
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your post (up at the top and on my page dedicated to such things!)
4. Nominate a baker's dozen (13) other deserving bloggers (Oh, how fun!)
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
Five Super Sweet Questions
1. Cookies or cake? Both?
Hmmmm, are brownies a cookie? I enjoy a really yummy chocolate cake, and my favorite cookie is a Molasses Crinkle.
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Seriously? Is there any question? CHOCOLATE. I rarely eat white (vanilla) anything unless ice-cream. I don't even like Twinkies. YUCK! Your Twinkies are safe with me. Now Ding Dongs...... yeah, you better find someone else to hide those for you.
3. Favorite sweet treat?
Chocolate chip cookie dough, fudge, and the above mentioned treats! I also love popcorn. I'm not a kettle corn fan. Yeah, I know.... somehow un-American.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When I am stressed out and bored.
5. Sweet nickname?
I have nicknames from my dad, but he's gone now and only he was ever able to use them. My husband doesn't use nicknames for us.... Although I do catch him calling Bear, Bear pretty often. *grin*
In no particular order, without further ado, let me present you with thirteen very deserving blogs. Bloggers who might go days or weeks with little to acknowledgment, are bloggers I nominated. of course I also had to think they were sweet. Yeah no big, or belligerent blogs on my list. *smile*
What's all this sweetness without a favorite drink!?
- Teach Learn Imagine
- Life & Lessons from a Country Road
- Look, were learning!
- Homeschool...Manic Mom Style
- Farm Fresh Adventures
- Love Laugh and Learn
- For This Season: Life Intentionally
- Pebble Pond
- Good Work Academy
- Five Acres and a Dream
- Snowfall Academy
- Stitched and Sown
- Adventures of a Homeschool Cowgirl