Friday, January 25, 2013

in my life

Has been a long week.  Holidays on Mondays don't mix well with me I guess, add into that our week plus of FOG all day long kept us more housebound than I would normally like.  This was not a week of accomplishing my plans.  From Monday it went downhill and today I am reclaiming it! 

I have several posts half started, but nothing finished to the point where I want it.  Sadly, I might just dump them and restart over again with the new week.  Yes, its been one of THOSE weeks.  My time wasters, are trying to take my focus off where it should be.  I am fighting it.

So heres to orange chicken (a recipe I will share later), rice cookers, and bug books.  Our week has been interesting indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!