Thursday, June 28, 2012

Give thanks

In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 
1 Thess. 5:18

This day, I am thankful for love.  There is a song which states that love makes the world go 'round and there is a cup full of wisdom in that.  The greatest love known to man is that of God.  This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. – 1 John 4:9-11  There we have the two greatest commands.  We are to love God and then love our brothers and sisters as God loves us.  This is what I am thankful for today, and every other day.  I am truly blessed with having many people around me whom show me love, even on days I don't deserve it.  Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what's going on I neglect to see the love right before my eyes.


Happy tending of your gardens my gentle friends; and remember think of raindrops as little drops of love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!