Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms I know. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life and you inspire me in your own ways. Thank you for being my friend, aunt, sister-in-love, adopted Grandma, cousins...
 
and most of all a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my own mom, Sharon. Thank you for always being there for me. You are a wonderful mom and a even better grandma. You are well loved and your worth is beyond that of rubies.  You are known for your kindness and good works.  I love you and am so happy God made me your daughter.  I can't imagine a better mom. 
 
A special thought and love for the great mom I never met, Eula. You raised a wonderfully kind and loving boy. Thank you for adopting him, and making a warm and treasured spot in your heart for him, it takes a special kind of woman to do that. I love you because of the man you raised. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!