Friday, January 13, 2012

Foto Friday....

Another Friday is here and what is my favorite foto of the week? 



My little Bear decided last Friday afternoon that she was going to cut her hair like Rapunzel in the movie "Tangled."  Needless to say we ended up needing a hair cut and
she was finally able to make it into Wild Child here in Tacoma. 
A great little salon that actually knows how to work with kids hair and wont nickle and dime you to death by insisting that what you use at home is horrible for your babies hair.  

Oh, and how did her hair cut involve snowflakes? 
We were cutting snowflakes and Bear wanted to continue the project when we were done.  I left the room to gather things up in the kitchen for freecycle.  While I was getting those things ready, she was cutting more than paper snowflakes.  :-)  I think this cut suits her though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!