Tuesday, January 6, 2015

This Morning as I ponder

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... Its not yet light out.  I am awaiting a watery sunrise.

I am thinking... how I can be a better mom and wife.

I am thankful for... a God who loves; teaches in love; guides in love

I am wearing... PJ's, hey don't judge me...*grin* besides, its very early

I am remembering... People that take advantage of others, trying very hard to not be angry, but to recognize instead that they should be pitied.

I am going... to make red beans and rice, I'm hungry for it.

I am currently reading... Mini Farm and several other books on homesteading, livestock, and even fermenting.

I am hoping... no more trees come down.

On my mind... letting loose of the past, and forgiving deeds done or perceived done...  I can't make people be different than what they are, I can only tackle how I react to it.  Very hard to keep in mind.

Noticing that... real friends are rare.

Pondering these words... The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

From the kitchen... Oatmeal

Around the house... still need to take down the outside decorations. I am sure there are inside ones I have missed...  Don't you just hate that...  finding the lone Christmas decoration after all the things have been put up.

One of my favorite things… Hot cocoa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!