Saturday, September 1, 2012

Upsidedown Homeschooling

I want you all to spread a little love toward Heather. She writes a wonderful blog at Upsidedown Homeschooling.

There have been many times that Heather has lifted my spirits, renewed my drive, and inspired me to keep on trucking and striving to be the woman God created me to be; even on the days when I have broken every promise I made to God.  Even when I holler and forget to be the wife and mom I should be, I can read her blog, see her discuss an issue I am dealing with and feel comfort in another going through it as well.   She generally has some words of wisdom to help me see a way through, even if its the reminder to go to Him who made us.

She blogs about homeschooling and her family life.  She shares her feelings; the ups and downs, her marriage, her children growing up, working..... and she doesn't do it with a condescending air.  She is truly a tender of her garden and blogs about her life, her challenges, and things she is working on.  She does this while encouraging others to be their best and do their best.  I should mention she is also a nurse!  That only makes sense.  She epitomizes the good about nursing; the caring and love for fellow mankind.

I have awarded her blog (and her) the Garden Tender Blogger Award.

 
 
 
This award is given rarely and only to blogs that are truly a cut above.  She is a blogger that tends her garden faithfully, she  also helps the rest of us tend to our own gardens as well.  She shows forth the fruits of the spirit, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness"  Galatians 5:22.
 
Please pop on over to Heather's blog and see for yourself why she is so special in a world full of blogs.

 



 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kim. I am honored to be given this award and your sweet words have touched my heart. Upside Down Homeschooling is truly a work of God and I pray that my words will bless, encourage and comfort others and ultimately glorify Him. :)

    Blessings to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gentle friend, your blog is an encouragement to many.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!