- I am thankful we had a great camping adventure. No rain, no mishaps, and plenty of fun.
- I am thankful we were able to connect with old friends whom we thought had abandoned us when we were told we couldn't break bread in our old fellowship (because we were seeking a new church for study and learning--to grow). It was nice to at least talk with them and for Brother Ken to listen to my hubs about why we felt we needed more, that God was leading us and giving us a searching heart, a yearning heart for His word.
- I am thankful that my hubs easily agreed to me repainting my kitchen. I started it in 2009 and then got hurt, but I was never happy with the colors. I am going a different route in late August and told him we might go with a cabin/lodge or fishing theme but we are painting and I am downsizing my vast tea pot collection. I want to simplify and renew the kitchen.
- Thankful for doing well in my classes this short summer term. It has been hard, but worth it so far. I am on the back stretch now.
- Thankful for an understanding family, work, and the joy I am given.
What are you thankful for today?
Happy tending my gentle friends. I am so thankful for each of you that come to my blog, read my "diary", pray for us, and comment. I love comments on my blog. It helps me to feel connected to you.
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.