Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

I am so thankful for the encouragement from strangers.  Sometimes a stranger knows just what to say to give you the push you need in something.

I am thankful for email reminders.  Sometimes without them I wouldn't be able to remember when something is about to expire.

I am thankful for time:  Time to relax, time to unwind, time to do laundry, and time to play.

I am thankful for books and the ability to read them to my daughter and the joy she has in being read too.  I still love to be to read as well. 

I am thankful for yard swings and lazy days when I can sit and rock (swing) under the shade of the tree.

I am thankful for sprinkler timers.  If we had to rely on the garden getting watered through memory it would be a goner.

Please take a few minutes to think about what you are thankful for today....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!