Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thankfulness Project 2015

Gentle Friends,

It has been so long since I have published in Garden Tenders.  Life has been full.  I will update soon, but here are a few things I have learned more fully....
  • Everything happens for a purpose.  We may not know it or understand it but there is a deep purpose to it.
  • God is in all things, even trouble and turmoil, all you have to do is call upon His name.
  • I never considered myself a leader, but I do think God is putting me in places for this to happen. I know I am not a follower, I think too much outside the box for that.
  • Worry about tomorrow will hinder your today.  This is something I am still working on, but its so true.  God wants each of us to lean on him and cast our worries at the foot of the cross.
Join me in our November 2015 "30 days of Thankfulness Project" and look for God's blessings, love, and peace in every area of your life. What are you thankful for?


Feel free to use this picture when you post a Facebook status giving thanks this November and spreading God's grace and love to the whole world.  Check me out on Facebook at Garden Tender's Facebook Page

Feel free to use #gtthankfulnessproject2015


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Very nice. We all need to be more thankful.And letting GOD do his things in our life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments with me. It means a lot. Thank you!